Repair parts for CRTs are becoming obsolete, and OEM replacement CRT displays are very costly.
ATS can convert your old CRT display to an LCD flat-screen display.
Below are some reasons why you should consider an LCD upgrade for your current CRT display:
• OEM replacement CRT displays are much more costly than an LCD upgrade
• ATS modifies your original chassis for easy, drop-in installation
• LCDs weigh a fraction of a CRT making installation easier
• LCDs generate less heat and have lower power consumption
• LCDs provide a sharper and clearer picture and therefore are easier to read
If your CRT display has a built-in logic, ATS will also provide:
• Backup your system program and store it at ATS for future recovery
• Replace the memory backup battery
• When possible, replace mechanical hard-drives with solid state hard-drives